Compile Problem
HarryC
2016-03-16 02:01:39 UTC
Has anyone else gotten the message "License Information For This
Component Not Found. You do not have an appropriate license to use
this functionality in the desgin enviroment"
Something happened while creating a deployment package and a 3rd party
control needed to be uninstalled and re-installed.
I get no errors in the development program runs fine.
I can't find out which component the above message is talking about.
Thanks

Harry
David Youngblood

Harry