Updating an Existing Program
HarryC
2017-06-19 01:45:01 UTC
When updating a program that you have written and distributed, if
there were no changes made to any of the DLL's that you have written
only the exe was changed, can you just distribute the exe. Copy over
the existing one.
Lothar Geyer

http://www.avg.com
HarryC
2017-06-19 10:19:56 UTC
thank you Lothar

That's what I've been doing I just wanted to make sure it was the
proper thing. That and make sure it doesnt' cause any problems later
on