How to hide or do not display if use Get Registry String Content
g***@gmail.com
2014-12-27 19:07:24 UTC
Hi All,

I have problem around Get Registry String Content with message error "Error Getting subkey lenght."

I was tried for "On Error Resume Next" or "On Error Goto ErrorHandler" but still display error message. The coding below;

Private Sub Form_Load()
RegCheckStringContent = GetRegKeyValue(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Geoplus, "idrem")
End Sub

How to hide or do not display error message if not found.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Andre
Mayayana
2014-12-27 22:03:28 UTC
| Private Sub Form_Load()
| RegCheckStringContent =
GetRegKeyValue(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Geoplus, "idrem")
| End Sub

GetRegKeyValue seems to be a function in code,
but you haven't shown that code. There's no way
to guess what's wrong unless you post the actual
code and declarations.
g***@gmail.com
2014-12-28 17:20:53 UTC
Hi Mayayana,

I am forget go to in my module and error msgbox its should remove and I did :)

The issue is RESOLVED.

Much appreciated your assistant!

Thank you