SL4442 Smart Card Sample Code (W2k/XP level) ???
Joseph M. Erhardt
2005-01-17 16:00:32 UTC
Dear Guys & Gals:

A customer wants an app written to support SL4442 (256-byte not-so-
Smart memory cards) using a GemPlus reader.

Finding straightforward documentation
for this appears to be a fool's errand, as I've looked at GemPlus
.doc's and .pdf's and found little beyond (in my opinion) technical
obfuscation.

I also can't find a source copy of winscard.h so that I can inspect
the function headers. I've Googled on this so long my eyes are
ready to fall out. Does anyone have any suggestions or
suggested links?

Thanks,
Joe
m***@yahoo.com
2005-01-18 18:59:50 UTC
try this link for the winscard.h

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pcsclite-cvs-commit/2004-March/000635.html

the way I read there document is that there card readers can be
accessed through specific microsoft libraries.

Have you tried the microsoft website.
and lastly - what model card reader.?
Joseph M. Erhardt
2005-02-02 18:25:01 UTC
Dear Mark:

Thanks for your suggestion. What it finally turned out to be
was an old ROM in the reader. Upgraded the ROM, and the
cards became magically readable.

Regards,
Joe
p***@gmail.com
2014-09-19 16:58:57 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
try this link for the winscard.h
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pcsclite-cvs-commit/2004-March/000635.html
the way I read there document is that there card readers can be
accessed through specific microsoft libraries.
Have you tried the microsoft website.
and lastly - what model card reader.?
Hello Sir,

I have the same problem today,
I can read the card but the write function (IC_Write ) return -19 error code

Can you help me please ??

Thank U very much
Michael Cole
2014-09-22 01:36:29 UTC
[SNIP]
Post by p***@gmail.com
Hello Sir,
I have the same problem today,
I can read the card but the write function (IC_Write ) return -19 error code
Can you help me please ??
Thank U very much
You are responding to a 9 year old post.
--
Michael Cole