File name of a VB module
j***@gmx.de
2013-12-18 13:52:09 UTC
Dear people,

is there a function which returns the path+file name
of the VB modul currently running? I'd like to use it
so relative paths can be used.

TIA!
Bill Skaggs

App.Path and App.EXEName might be what you are looking for.
Deanna Earley
2013-12-18 16:24:35 UTC
Post by j***@gmx.de
Dear people,
is there a function which returns the path+file name
of the VB modul currently running? I'd like to use it
so relative paths can be used.
Erm, code module or PE module (the executable?)
The latter can be retrieved by using App.Path.
Note that in the recommended installation locations, this path can not
be written it. Application data should go in the Application Data folders.
--
Deanna Earley (***@icode.co.uk)
iCatcher Development Team

iCode Systems

(Replies direct to my email address will be ignored. Please reply to the
group.)