Run Time Error 20504 - URGENT Please help
k***@gmail.com
2016-09-20 13:29:02 UTC
Hello all
I've just compiled and put my prog into setup files
(Installsheild) and all works well on a PC which
has no VB5 loaded, except for this error
Has anyone out there any ideas???
Run Time Error 20504
Report Not Found
Perry

Perry
Auric__
2016-09-20 13:44:59 UTC
Hello all
[snip]
Perry
Hello all
[snip]
Perry
Ah, yes, another Google groupie. Quoting a 17-year-old post, twice, without
adding anything to it at all... why the hell couldn't you losers stay on AOL
where you belong?
--
Terminal Sticker: "My other terminal is a chunk of shit too."